citizen show

  • chrispinus ouma
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10 3:17 PM
      hallo guys
       hope all are doing okey, mr. kibaki en raila should be held responsible for all killing which took palce in dec. those people are not animails, theri had loved once en we miss them badily
           in south of italy  i lost my brother en my close friend stech lost his brother hon. mugabe were.
         mr. nyang nyongo promised to take police commisioner en mr. kibaki to the international want to knoe the up date
      bye
      chrise