Mwananchi forum on Grand political corruption in Kenya

  • George Nyongesa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2008

      Dear All,

      Bunge la Mwananchi invites for a public forum on Wednesday, 2nd July 2008 as from 1 o'clock to 5pm at the Professional Centre next to the parliament building.

      The topic of discussion: The connection between high food prices and the Grand political corruption in Kenya. The discussions will look at sections of our laws that abets and aid grand corruption and impunity in public affairs.

      Bunge la Mwananchi is a democratic platform of expression on issues affecting Kenyans with agenda of holding our political leaders accountable. Please visit our website www.bulamwa.co.ke.

      Please send to your networks.

      In the setting of agenda for our leaders,

      George Nyongesa

      Bunge la Mwananchi

      www.bulamwa.co.ke

      +254 720 451 235