Re: Small, calm things save the world...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2008
      John, A "small" thank you! for your accumulation of sharing! and a big
      thank you, too! Greetings from Vermont where yesterday I met with Stephen
      Wolfram and was much encouraged by his interest. I will be writing to ask
      for our help to imagine how we might suggest to organize a movement for
      his "New Kind of Science" explorers http://www.wolframscience.com much in
      the spirit of our Schools. Andrius Kulikauskas, ms@...

      +1 312 618 3345