Re: Chat with much substance (Sept 15, 06 update)

  • Benoit
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2006

      Hi everyone,

      There is so much learning going on in the chatting between Helen and I, that we agreed to use them as the ignition for what has become a classroom for Spiritual Hygiene 101.  We are keeping our learning curve available at:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/A13728035
      Here is today's chat, which embraces intimately with some current activity at Cyfranogi's yahoo group.  Spiritual Hygiene 101 is in moving and all indications are that we our moving is in the growing direction.   You can read it as live novel in the making.  Here is this morning's session:

      helen mahoo: Salut! how are you
      helen mahoo: and your family
      Benoit Couture: Salut.  I am surviving mentally and emotionally.
      helen mahoo: its time,you was around?
      Benoit Couture: The family had another episode a 2 years old temper tendrum in their adult bodies on Wenesday night.  It lasted all night.  So now it is recovery time.
      helen mahoo: OK
      Benoit Couture: I thank you for the note about your mom on TIG.
      Benoit Couture: How are you?
      helen mahoo: I THANKS GOD SHE IS DOING WELL NOW
      Benoit Couture: Great.  I'm still waiting to hear about the herbs.  He says they should be there anytime now.
      Benoit Couture: Today is raining so my son, Josiah's dad in not working as he is a roofer.
      helen mahoo: so today you wont spend time with him
      Benoit Couture: No they spend time together in their appartment.
      helen mahoo: ok
      Benoit Couture: Do you get lonely and bored?  And if you do, what do you do with it?
      helen mahoo: when am lonely and bored i try to read world of God from Bible,sometimes attend sports
      helen mahoo: why did you ask that?
      helen mahoo: did i replay as your question ask?
      Benoit Couture: Yes you did.  But the answer to the previous question is, because lonely and bored is the best that I get to feel while waiting for communication to begin to make sense with my family.  I get really fed up of waiting and then from lonely and bored it becomes volcano erruption and then we fix things but always just enough to wait some more.
      helen mahoo: How is everything doing there
      Benoit Couture: Waiting, lonely and bored.
      helen mahoo: but we are talking together here why are you lonely and bored again,is things not ok with your wife again?
      Benoit Couture: With you Helen, there is a whole continent that needs help, and I cannot even begin to give you the help as you need, while I live in one of the richest country on earth.  The communication does not really get anywhere with the wife other than to wait for God to return and in the meantime, go on watching our kids liking more to be lost than to get anywhere with us, because we cant generate one idea together.  So frustration is very very very boring and looking for help is very very very lonely; espacially when we know where the help is and we still just wont go to Him for answers.
      Benoit Couture: So while you and I are standing-by in the chat room, war goes on all over the place, women are being mistreated all over the place, children are dying because adults go on being hard hearted.  Pray and pray and pray only to survive and to go on seeing the same evil ruling humanity and keeping fear and misery at the top.
      Benoit Couture: So then, the only thing to do is like everybody else; just pretend that all is well.  But I am not a pretender and I dont know how to become one good enought to lie to myself so I can get to be happy.
      Benoit Couture: so maybe, my power comes from being unhappy so much, that then I write and write and write.  But writing goes nowhere.  Only to wait some more again.
      Benoit Couture: Maybe I have not learn to wait for the return of Jesus.
      helen mahoo: I think you need to learn that
      helen mahoo: to be patient
      Benoit Couture: But in the meantime what do we do when everything needs to be done and nothing gets done other than watch the devil do all he wants with humanity?  I cant stand that...It drives me wild...
      Benoit Couture: What I need is here, in Isah's words:  "Why do you say, O Jacob,
            And speak, O Israel:

            " My way is hidden from the LORD,
            And my just claim is passed over by my God"?
             28 Have you not known?
            Have you not heard?
            The everlasting God, the LORD,
            The Creator of the ends of the earth,
            Neither faints nor is weary.
            His understanding is unsearchable.
             29 He gives power to the weak,
            And to those who have no might He increases strength.
             30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary,
            And the young men shall utterly fall,
             31 But those who wait on the LORD
            Shall renew their strength;
            They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
            They shall run and not be weary,
            They shall walk and not faint.
      Benoit Couture: Then there is Jeremia's owrds:  "This I recall to my mind,
            Therefore I have hope.
             22 Through the LORD's mercies we are not consumed,
            Because His compassions fail not.
             23 They are new every morning;
            Great is Your faithfulness.
             24 " The LORD is my portion," says my soul,

            " Therefore I hope in Him!"
             25 The LORD is good to those who wait for Him,
            To the soul who seeks Him.
             26 It is good that one should hope and wait quietly
            For the salvation of the LORD.
             27 It is good for a man to bear
            The yoke in his youth.
             28 Let him sit alone and keep silent,
            Because God has laid it on him;
             29 Let him put his mouth in the dust—
            There may yet be hope.

      Benoit Couture: Let him give his cheek to the one who strikes him,
            And be full of reproach.
             31 For the Lord will not cast off forever.
             32 Though He causes grief,
            Yet He will show compassion
            According to the multitude of His mercies.
             33 For He does not afflict willingly,
            Nor grieve the children of men.
             34 To crush under one's feet
            All the prisoners of the earth,
             35 To turn aside the justice due a man
            Before the face of the Most High,
             36 Or subvert a man in his cause—
            The Lord does not approve.
             37 Who is he who speaks and it comes to pass,
            When the Lord has not commanded it?
             38 Is it not from the mouth of the Most High
            That woe and well-being proceed?

      Benoit Couture: 39 Why should a living man complain,
            A man for the punishment of his sins?
             40 Let us search out and examine our ways,
            And turn back to the LORD;
             41 Let us lift our hearts and hands
            To God in heaven.
             42 We have transgressed and rebelled;
            You have not pardoned.
             43 You have covered Yourself with anger
            And pursued us;
            You have slain and not pitied.
             44 You have covered Yourself with a cloud,
            That prayer should not pass through.
             45 You have made us an offscouring and refuse
            In the midst of the peoples.
             46 All our enemies
            Have opened their mouths against us.
             47 Fear and a snare have come upon us,
            Desolation and destruction.

      Benoit Couture: 48 My eyes overflow with rivers of water
            For the destruction of the daughter of my people.
             49 My eyes flow and do not cease,
            Without interruption,
             50 Till the LORD from heaven
            Looks down and sees.
      helen mahoo: are this lines from bible?
      Benoit Couture: Yes.  Do you want the references?
      helen mahoo: yes
      helen mahoo: so i can read it well
      Benoit Couture: The first little part was from Isiah 40 and the second from The Lamentations of Jeremia in chapter 3
      Benoit Couture: The verses are indicated on the messenge as you read them.
      Benoit Couture: I know that God knows me through and through.  I also know God and I know His word quite well but my experience is defeat.  That is why these passages have always stayed with me.  But still, I am left where all I can do, is watch that defeat, which should not go on and on.
      Benoit Couture: The victory I speak about is the one that Jesus describes as being the gates of hellbeing unable to prevail against the Church, when the Church moves with Him.
      Benoit Couture: That victory is the one that comes from the inner justice, peace and joy to rule in our hearts, spirits and which is supposed to and imperative to live between myself and each person whom God knows as His children.  This is where the passage of Gods victory is needed in the discipline without compromise from our hearts and our spirits to our souls and our bodies.  That "no compromise" is the Cross, which brings death's active power to the end, releasing the resurrection in each one.  The Perpetual Celebration of Easter upon The Land of Emmanuel is the experience of this victory of eternal life's Holiness.
      helen mahoo: you know your my teacher and am listening to the words
      Benoit Couture: No, No.  Our teacher is the Spirit of the Lord in you and in me, Who is guiding our personal experience of Him to become our learning together how to treat each other in the way that He shows you and that He shows me.  But He is the only teacher in Spiritual Hygiene 101 as well as in the Church!!!...
      Benoit Couture: You and I, we communicate without having to live close to each other physically.  How much can God live between you and I, until we meet physically and start moving the same air together by simply being present in same space and also by signing, dancing, working, talking?  I think that God can make Himself complete between us before we meet?
      Benoit Couture: Epesians 2, 1-9  And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, 2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, 3 among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
      4 But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, 5 even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), 6 and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,
      Benoit Couture: 7 that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.
      Benoit Couture: Now, when Paul says in verse 2 "according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, 3 among whom also we all once conducted ourselves..."
      helen mahoo: am now prepare well this bible lines so i ca read carefully whe i will be at home
      Benoit Couture: The air described here is the same word used to described the space in which the radio waves travel.  Can we then possibly conceive that your brain wave and my brain wave can get so guided by God as to show us how to host Him to occupy the Tanzania-Canada physical space between us, as if the death of distance actually occurs to completion as we grow in the fullfillment of His Presence through our communication that seeks to involve the worship of all of heart, of all of our soul, spirit and body and the communion of our inner most being?  So that the physical effect of our communion materialises the light that clears the air?
      Benoit Couture: Does that make sense?
      helen mahoo: i didnt understand on this last paragraph
      Benoit Couture: Can we make ourselves available to God's deployment through Canada and Tanzania in such a way that He can secures those 2 jurisdiction for the service of His Kingdom?
      helen mahoo: jurisdiction,what is this mean
      Benoit Couture: It is a legal term that means legal boundaries.
      helen mahoo: ok
      Benoit Couture: Can our communication become so full of Bright Light (meaning of Helen) and Blessed from God (Meaning of Benoit) that the reality of His meaning in our names starts shining against all the power of darkness that seperates you and I physically?
      Benoit Couture: When the prophet Daniel prayed and fasted for 21 days, the angel said to him that he could not get through to answer sooner because he had to go get Micheal the archangel to fight the legal spiritual entity of the empire of that moment in time.
      Benoit Couture: All of that happens in the invisible realm.
      helen mahoo: am sure we can,
      helen mahoo: i can shine to the community starting here in my village
      helen mahoo: the class is going well but i have left few time to go
      Benoit Couture: So when I ask: "Can our communication become so full of Bright Light and Blessed from God that reality of His meaning starts shining against all the power of darkness that seperates you and I physically?"  I am talking about God's Presence getting a hold of the two of us with His transparency of Holiness so that our experience of clearing the air, relevant to the expression "the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, 3 among whom also we all once conducted ourselves"  starts working its way in the direction that love faith and hope live with focus and determination such as conquering all adversity of the flesh of the world and of the Adversary of God.
      Benoit Couture: That is the real YAHOO that humanity needs.
      helen mahoo: i understand you
      Benoit Couture: As usual, I will post this time in the class' s page on h2g2.
      Benoit Couture: I thank you very much for bearing with me.  I hope that I am not confusing you?
      Benoit Couture: You already said that you understand but I am always so insecure about such improvised learning, when in fact I should be full of praise and thanksgiving.  Lord have mercy...
      helen mahoo: i was thinking if possible i can go and read this line if there is a question i can ask
      Benoit Couture: Which line?
      helen mahoo: Isiah 40
      Benoit Couture: And as a result of it, may your wings spread in the full bloom of God's meaning for you dear sister...
      helen mahoo: ok
      helen mahoo: how is your daughter who is at home
      Benoit Couture: Be blessed and pass on the blessing to your love ones...
      Benoit Couture: She is in a group home right now.  She will be here tomorrow evening until Sunday and then return to the group home until the next Friday
      helen mahoo: her name is
      Benoit Couture: Thérèse is her name
      helen mahoo: ok
      helen mahoo: greet here for me
      Benoit Couture: I will.  She already knows how you look.
      Benoit Couture: She looks forward to meet you.
      helen mahoo: wow,its so nice
      helen mahoo: we pray to God to be that
      Benoit Couture: Yes.  That God's victory allow for the movement of His Church to get rooted in our reality from Canada to Tanzania and from Tanzania to Canada...amen!...
      helen mahoo: Amen
      Benoit Couture: We'll talk again soon.  Be well
      helen mahoo: says hello to your wife too
      helen mahoo: bye
      Benoit Couture: I will.  Bye for now...

      ...all blessings be with us all...
      Benoit Couture

      Chat of Aug 30, 06

      helen mahoo: hello
      Benoit Couture: Salut. How are you?
      helen mahoo: Salut how are you
      helen mahoo: am ok.and you?
      helen mahoo: and your family?
      Benoit Couture: working to reply at Minciu Sodas
      Benoit Couture: While I finish, see if you can read the following about microfinancing and while you read, think of Helen on the Internet from Tanzania.
      Benoit Couture: http://www.nextbillion.net/newsroom/2006/08/29/gates-foundation-awards-1-5-million-to-grameen-foundation
      helen mahoo: ok
      Benoit Couture: All done. What do you think of the article? Can we aim in the direction of creating some work for ourselves, by reaching out to that kind of financing?
      helen mahoo: i think we can do it
      Benoit Couture: Did you have a chance to read "Focus on the Sciences of Spiritual Hygiene"
      helen mahoo: yes,but i didnt understand on this the Quietening Silence of Patients wisdom is the zone where irrecincilable differences and language barriers are bound to stay until resolution and clarity is found by parties involved in the difficulties
      Benoit Couture: Quietening Silence of Pateint Wisdom is where God teaches us His will and His ways. So when there is any prblem, that is where we go.
      Benoit Couture: Here is some reading I think will help us for now, because it is the work I am growing into. Here is a story that talks about our kind of work and learning in the classroom of Spiritual Hygiene 101 http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/cyfranogi/message/1756 Here is the letter I was writing when you came online with me: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/cyfranogi/message/1761
      Benoit Couture: Regarding that first letter, I sent it to my teacher of Traditional Chines Medecine. Here is what I said to him: Salut Joseph,

      See what you and Diane think about "HO'OPONOPONO". To me, it describes an individual version of the real nature of the work that we are learning to apply from God, each with our own touch and providing a communal definition. Ultimately, this is the basis of the "assembling" spoken of in Hebrew when it says: "Do not forsake the assembling". This is why we know one another and that we are growing, simply from serving to side along with our Creator, in the organic experience of spiritual unity. I look forward to hear your opinion and Diane's.
      helen mahoo: what is meaning of HO'OPONOPONO
      Benoit Couture: Did you read what the man does in Hawai?
      Benoit Couture: HO'OPONOPONO is the name of the technic being used
      helen mahoo: yes
      Benoit Couture: I am going to get some verses from scriptures that describes where this technic actually comes from. It'll take me a few minutes, Hang in there
      helen mahoo: ok
      Benoit Couture: Here is one passage where Paul speaks to the Galatians from a distance, of the work he does for their spiritual completion. My little children, for whom I labor in birth again until Christ is formed in you, I would like to be present with you now and to change my tone; for I have doubts about you.
      Benoit Couture: Here is how Paul describes to the Corinthians, the work that he does for their spiritual life: But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us. 8 We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed— 10 always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body. 11 For we who live are always delivered to death for Jesus' sake, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh. 12 So then death is working in us, but life in you.
      13 And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, "I believed and therefore I spoke,"[a]we also believe
      Benoit Couture: and therefore speak, 14 knowing that He who raised up the Lord Jesus will also raise us up with Jesus, and will present us with you. 15 For all things are for your sakes, that grace, having spread through the many, may cause thanksgiving to abound to the glory of God.
      helen mahoo: can you give the charpter and versial so i can check to my bible also
      Benoit Couture: The first was from Galatians 4, 19-20 and the second and third came from 2Cor 4, 7-15
      helen mahoo: are you there
      Benoit Couture: Did you get them?
      helen mahoo: let me check them
      Benoit Couture: While you do that, ask the Lord if it related to HOPONOPONO
      helen mahoo: ok
      helen mahoo: i have checked this 2Cor4,7-15
      Benoit Couture: Does it say the same in different words? How agout Galatians?
      Benoit Couture: How about Galatians, I mean
      helen mahoo: yes is the same,let me check Galatians
      helen mahoo: i have ckecked is the same but the last word in versial20 which says,i wish i could be with you now and change my tone,because i am perplexed about you,what is perplexed means
      Benoit Couture: confused
      helen mahoo: ok then now i understand
      Benoit Couture: do you see the connection I make with HONOPONO?
      helen mahoo: yes i can see it
      Benoit Couture: So today, we have been feasting on very high quality spiritual food. We have touched on the Quietening Silence of Patient Wisdom, HOPONOPONO, the work of God to bring us to work with Him over the power of death with the power of resurrection. WOW, Thank You Dear Lord, Brother, Creator, Savior and Head over all in all. May Your YES grow in Helen and I so that Your Classroom of Spiritual Hygiene 101 gets to spread beyond anyones doubt by Your Glory
      helen mahoo: Amen
      helen mahoo: me too today i have join the class
      helen mahoo: i mean i have enjoy the class
      Benoit Couture: Today, Josiah is coming later than usual. Instead of 7 o'clock it is at 10. So now, I will go take care of my other Internet connections and try to grow the Focus on the Sciences of Spiritual Hygiene. What are you going to do?
      helen mahoo: am still checking the web you gave me before: http://www.nextbillion.net/newsroom/2006/08/29/gates-foundation-awards-1-5-million-to-grameen-foundation
      helen mahoo: i was also checking this Green Card,Live in USA
      helen mahoo: is this Green Card,Live in USA is true
      Benoit Couture: I was hoping you would say that. I think that you are in position to start the ground work in Tanzania that would bring you to Canada.
      helen mahoo: i have attend the seminar about Holy Spiritial in my church,tomorow i will brough some chapter which we use in this seminar its was so nice
      Benoit Couture: Your Church allows you to go in our kind of direction?
      helen mahoo has signed back in. (8/30/2006 7:15 AM)

      Benoit Couture: Are you still there? Does your Church allows you to go in our kind of direction?
      helen mahoo: Yes they allow us.but even they wont i will do what my heart want to get from God
      helen mahoo: yes they allow it,but even they wont i will do what my heart want to get from God
      helen mahoo: am here
      Benoit Couture: I thinkt that your position is what God excpect from us
      Benoit Couture: On this, I am saying bye and may the Lord bless each moment of your day with His Presence and Guidance...I look forward to what is yet to come to us and through us from God to me, to you and to us, in the spreading of eternal life and of His Kingdom...God bless you sister and talk again with you soon...Bye...
      helen mahoo: yes
      helen mahoo: thanks very much for good class of today i really enjoy and its stuck in my head be blessed much
      helen mahoo: say hi to all
      Benoit Couture: I will paste it in our h2g2 page of Spiritual Hygiene 101
      Benoit Couture: Paste our chatting lesson, I mean
      Benoit Couture: Is it ok to paste it in h2g2's page of Spiritual Hygiene 101?
      helen mahoo: yes no problem
      helen mahoo: its ok
      Benoit Couture: If you want to explore and reach more questions, you can go at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/U1590685 and there, you will find a whole lot of my thoughts
      Benoit Couture: Bye for now and God bless you and love ones...
      helen mahoo: thanks very much,say hello to all there,Josiah and your wife and children too.

      ...to be continued...

      ...all blessings be with us all...
      Benoit Couture