Re: [learningfromeachother] Radio for the deaf (was Re: Success stories...)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2008
      Dear Ed and All,

      Hello and immense thanks for this info! I've been following your other posts
      too and am very excited and interested by what you are doing w/ICTs and
      development.

      I hope to have time very soon to respond in greater depth, but for now want
      to say how exciting this new era of technology is, when it is possible to
      "see" what others are hearing (or "hear" without hearing). Ricardo,
      hopefully you are reading this too, and that you/we can incorporate this
      into the Mbita radio project, and whatever we might do in Kisumu.

      With greatest appreciation and very best wishes, Janet