Fwd: Reply to your message

  • Benoit Couture
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2008
      Salut Andrius, Fred, Janet Samwel and all,

      During Minciu Sodas' involvement with POP in the Kenyan crisis, I had attempted to reach out to the authorities of Canada, in the hope to draw some sort of support for our endeavors.
      A few minutes ago, I received a reply with an attachment that may contains some names and info of organisations who are involved from Canada, in Kenya and most likely, in most of where NGOs are present in Africa.  Hoping for his info to be relevant to some of our hard working people.

      ...may all blessings be with us all...
      Benoit

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2008
        Dear Benoit and All,

        Hello and wonderful to hear from you! Thanks immensely for this invaluable info, as well as your previous posts (arts ambassadors for peace, jazz jam for processing abt our POP), which I have been reading and absorbing avidly.

        I did actually respond to the "jam" idea when you proposed it, but never posted that letter, mostly because Andrius was imminently travelling to the USA, and it didn't seem the best time to start a new and deeper conversation on this subject.  I may do so now.

        I will hope to follow up soon with more of a thoughtful response, but in the meantime and always, greatest gratitude for your love and care!  And much enthusiasm for following up on this great info!

        Love and infinite blessings, Janet