William Wambura at our wiki: Thanks William and Uyoga!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2008

      William Wambura, Thank you for your excellent work at our wiki
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Child
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?LearnWhileDoing
      I am very impressed! and I am keen to work with you as an investigator and
      also to think of a small project that we could support.  Let's keep
      thinking.  I will want help to test what kind of content we could collect
      with our Includer game that I wrote about.
      I like your photo with the oranges!
      Peace, Andrius Kulikauskas
      Minciu Sodas, http://www.ms.lt, ms@..., +1 312 618 3345

      -----------

      Hi Andrius

      I its my pleasure to take this chance,i have been in deep chatting with
      Ricardo about the Includer idea,i ihave a groupd named LobLab45 where we
      study and practise Physics and math,you can share editt,and post contents
      for more suport

      the group consists of Youth who studied Physics and math,our first topic
      is electronics

      please take a look and shaer with us.

       http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?LearnWhileDoing#LobLab45

      william