Attn:Kenyans and Concerned Global Citizens!

  • George Nyongesa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2008

      Dear Kenyans and Concerned Global Citizens,

      Invitation to sign an online petition to our law makers!

      An online Bunge La Mwananchi member has started this campaign and we invite you to participate...The following is cut out from the introduction to petition letter:

      After post-election violence, Kenyans are anxiously seeking peace and reconciliation, truth and justice, relief and rebuilding. As the 10th Parliament of Kenya pussy foots on these crucial issues, Kenyan and concerned global citizens have a message for Kenyan MPs: Reduce your drastic salaries and return land you acquired illegally.

      Please join us at http://www.bulamwa.co.ke//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=75&Itemid=39 in petitioning our Law Makers to be responsive to Kenyans.

      Thank you

      George Nyongesa

      Bunge La Mwananchi