Re: [holistichelping] Urgently, I need to change my calender and everybody should know this!!!

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2008

      Dear Sam and all,

        Definately Fred will have to swithch neverything from..4th to 10th so that we meet together ..I will attend trainning on disabilities again between 4th to 6th hopefully on 7th join you in NAIROBI BUT LEAVE SAME DAY TO KISUMU.

      Iwill be with you this time the schedule is just narrow but Maria can greet the deaf children on the way to mbita....

      So all is well and hope fully ..same some kind words ..I will enterprete...

      WE can plan about other meetings especially about the telecentre did you get the picture of waht it takes now.

      This musty be abig step.

      What time do you arrive in kisumu..will you fly..between nakuru ..kisumu is BAD..But nairobi Nakuru..21/2 to 3hrs can do.
      I HOPE TO MEET YOU WITH Maria whom we really miss she really palyed arole when our country was on fire and the children would rely love to meet her.

      Bleesings to you.

      TOM OCHUKA.

      KISUMU.