Re: [holistichelping] Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: [socialagriculture] What next from MSLab experience

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 7 , May 24, 2008
      Dear David and all
      wonderful news from you and POP people! I'm in Accra and Samwel will reach me in few hours. Hope to meet you and Lawrence in Kenya in June!
      Maria Agnese

      David mutua <davenzainga@...> ha scritto:
      Dear Pam,
      Good to know you are back to MSL, have had a discussion with Lawrence Achami on establishing an ICT enabled Peace and development center in Kuresoi as a follow up efforts of the peace work that has been done by POP and others and tying peace work with ICT efforts, this is thought to be a pilot project that can be replicated to other areas, Achami suggested that ICT acitivity will engage the youths that have been used in any fight over years in the area and will get many people informed, ICT center with a radio station might be an ideal thing for Achami and others advocating for peace to spread the information and development broadcasts.

      About the book how can i get a copy?

      David