Re: [holistichelping] PUBLIC PROTESTS and DIRECT ACTIONS: Workshop FRIDAY in Nairobi (free of charge)!

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2008
      Dear Janet,
      This seems to be agood workshop..the youthswho
      protested following the flawedresults are still in
      jail..they for sure wanted their rights..which
      wasrobbed..
      Protesting has just dirrectives..they need
      organisation and limits so that propertiesare not
      destroyed...such casesare in south africa.
      Ileft Nairobi last weekend if at all would be their I
      would attend.
      Istheir any way of getting the notes or handouts
      please?.
      TOMOCHUKA.

      === message truncated ===