Our Food Crisis, Our Lawmakers and the Kenyan Laborers

  • George Nyongesa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2008
      Food Crisis, Our Law Makers and the Kenyan Laborers

      The new laws herald a dawn from the darkness of colonial and neo-colonial labour laws that saw workers as a "machine" or "beasts of burden" without human rights. However, the workersÂ’ gains remain largely theoretical ...read more at www.bulamwa.co.ke

      George Nyongesa
      Bunge La Mwananchi
      0720 451 235