Ricardo, Janet, Benoit, when might we talk?

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2008
      Ricardo and all, greetings from Shannon Clark's apartment in San
      Francisco. I will be in the Bay Area for a few weeks making contacts and
      looking for clients. I will try to catch up with strategic work. My
      priority is to focus our resources on our laboratory's culture of
      investigation. I want to acknowledge our participants who are "thinking
      out loud" and investigating the questions they don't know the answers to,
      but wish to answer. I want to focus my support to help them and also look
      to them for leadership.

      Ricardo, when might we talk? I will be writing proposals to companies
      such as Yahoo and Google which I hope to visit. Barry Dobyns gave me a
      great idea which is to focus on thinking through the interface for our
      Includer which we might first apply with offline used computers and then
      approach such companies so that they fund us to work so that their APIs
      can be called by these offline interfaces. It would be great to talk
      about that and also overview all the many things you have achieved and
      your vision as we move ahead.

      Janet, I will be attending Stephen Wolfram's summer school for "A New Kind
      Of Science" and they are granting me a scholarship for room and board.
      http://www.wolframscience.com/summerschool/2008/ This will be at the
      University of Vermont on June 23 - July 11 in Burlington, Vermont. Then I
      will travel to Chicago and stay there for a while and attend the July 22
      meeting of the Knight Foundation grantees and also the UNITY conference
      http://www.unityjournalists.org Janet I will travel to Vermont by way of
      Boston. Should I try to visit you? And also are there good times soon
      when I might call you to talk?

      Benoit, Thank you for your phone number and I look forward to talking soon.

      Anybody else would like to talk by phone?

      Also, would anybody like to meet in the Bay Area these coming days?

      +1 312 618 3345