AM..Back online

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2008
      Dear all,
      Greetings to all..have been ofline dong some
      trainnings of disabilities and how to care for this
      group..this has been in Nakuru and Nairobi.
      Thanks samuel,Fred and all..you called me to meet but
      have been in class throughout..samuel sorry you missed
      me in kisumu..but we shall meet soon.
      I Missed the CARAVAN ..too but have Aboge to brief me
      soon.
      Samuel as you sugest we shall all met in mbita once
      you are back..we wish you good time in Ghana..hope you
      will meet Maria and all will be well..then she will
      this time visit kisumu and Ahero after the meeting in
      mbita.
      God bless all.
      TOM OCHUKA.