Regional Centre for Stability, Security, and Peace in Africa (Kenya): MAY 16 and MAY 21 IDP Resettlement Events

    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2008
      Dear Peter and All,

      Immense thanks for your important and timely activities, and those of us who
      cannot be at the meeting will be with you in spirit. I hope Jackie will pass
      your news below to her colleagues in the IDP Network, and that some will
      attend in person.

      Please do keep us informed about your work and events, and any ways in which
      we might help! With all best wishes and blessings, Janet (Feldman,
      kaippg@...)