Kenyan press emails?

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 2:35 PM
      Hi Sasha and all,

      Greetings from San Diego. Today I leave for Los Angeles.

      Sasha and all, please could you make a list of emails for the Kenyan
      press? and also nearby countries Uganda and Tanzania would be good. And
      prepare that for me for Monday, please. Thank you! Please make a wiki
      page for the information, this page might also be helpful:
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?KenyanCorrespondents

      How are we doing? I will be writing my thoughts about my goals and
      organizing a culture of independent thinkers, which more and more I think
      relates to the "kingdom of heaven" which Jesus speaks of in his parables
      and sermons. In particular, I think that "the poor in spirit" might refer
      to "independent thinkers", or how do we understand that term?