REQUEST FOR YOUR ORGANISATION TO PARTICIPATE IN KENYAN ARTISTS FORUM & FESTIVAL (KAFF) 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2008

      REF: REQUEST FOR YOUR ORGANISATION TO PARTICIPATE IN KENYAN ARTISTS
      FORUM & FESTIVAL (KAFF) 2008, The PEACE CONCERT

      Youth Talent Advancement Program (Y-TAP) is a youth Arts, Development,
      and Entrepreneurship Initiative that works to assist young people to
      identify their talents, and advance these talents into skills that can
      assist the youth to earn a decent livelihood, at the same time giving them
      an opportunity to participate in the social-economic development of their
      communities. We kindly invite you, your company, partners and
      staff to the 2008 edition of (KAFF) Kenyan Artists Forum & Festival
      ‘The Peace Concert’, to be held on 10th May 2008 at Liberty Arts
      Centre, Pangani, from 2.00 PM to 6.00PM.

      The innovative and creative event is aimed at bringing into contact
      the Kenyan young artists with players from other sectors such as the
      donor organizations, civil society corporations, media, and governmental
      departments to interact, share, and exchange ideas on how the arts and
      the young artists can be engaged and promoted to develop and use their
      skills and talents to participate in the socio-cultural and econo-
      political development of their community.

      In 2008 this annual program has adopted the theme of "Peace,
      Reconciliation and Reconstruction", hoping this will inspire more young
      people to join in the efforts of peacebuilding.

      For your organisation this initiative will offer a platform where you
      can share your programs and possible partnership areas within your
      work where young artists and their work can be engaged. KAFF will also
      give you an insight in the efforts, projects, and initiatives of Kenyan
      young artists on various developmental subjects, such as ARTourism, HIV/
      AIDS, Peacebuilding, Gender, Entrepreneurship, among others.

      Also please motivate your staff and their family to attend the event,
      which will include performances from renowned and upcoming young
      Kenyan artists on the subject of peace. Your participation will go
      a long way in bringing young people, their skills, and the art industry as a
      whole into the mainstream.

      It’s our sincere hope that our request will be considered. We are
      available to provide more information.

      To confirm call:

      Tel:      020 353 77 16

      Mobile:    0721 339 389