Re: [mendenyo] Re: Preparing for my exams

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2008
      Hi Fred, I trust all will be well in your exams. I am back at home preparing the children's club day on the 29th April at mbita health center. I welcome you all in spirit. It's a day of its kind, and having Ovc come together is a paramount effort with Chris Macrae and me collaborating to help an African child feel wanted, loved and nurtured. All those in my network are doing commadable job to help an African child loved and cared for. Samwel.