TOM OCHUKA added you as a friend on Change.org...

  • TOM OCHUKA
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2008
      TOM added you as a friend on Change.org. Change.org is a new community for social change where anyone can make a difference. We need you to confirm that you are, in fact, friends with TOM.

      To confirm this friend request, follow the link below:
      http://www.change.org/admin/sign_up?invitation_id=320418

    • algis
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2008
        Thank You Tom for invitiation to change.org.
         I tried to register, but i am having some troubles with my email address, because its ending(.lt) not supported by change.org software