Re: [holistichelping] Re: [mendenyo] Re: I desagree with Andrius behavior with POP

  • chelimo kenneth
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 9, 2008
      Dear All,

      It is very interesting that now the real issues are coming out in the open.  I called Rachel  today and expressed my disadisfaction. Rachel Can testify. Janet and Richard Freeman have ben so understanding to the Kenyan situation. Thanks

      Ken Chelimo

      Maria Agnese Giraudo <mariaagnesegiraudo@...> wrote:
      Please Andrius, Pam and Ken,
      I would like to understand this issue. I know that you have talked about it in Vilnius. I'm very available to call you or chat with you together or separately in the way that you desire to undestand at least what you have shared about PoP registration!
      All the best!
      Maria Agnese

      Andrius Kulikauskas <ms@...> ha scritto:
      Maria Agnese,

      What do you mean when you say "knowing privately that PoP have been
      registerd as some kind of organization in Lithuania without requiring
      the authorization of POP members"?

      Here are the facts as I know them:
      * There is NO organization of any kind that is registered as "Pyramid of
      Peace".
      * There is no formal membership in "Pyramid of Peace".
      * All activity of the "Pyramid of Peace" is informal and takes place as
      a project of the "Minciu Sodas" laboratory.
      * Andrius Kulikauskas takes full responsibility for this project and may
      share responsibility with Dennis Kimambo, Kennedy Owino and Rachel
      Wambui Kungu, and may consult with others.
      * Money donated by PayPal to ms@... for "Pyramid of Peace" work takes
      place through the Minciu Sodas laboratory.
      * Minciu Sodas is a sole proprietorship registered in 1998 in Vilnius,
      Lithuania. Andrius Kulikauskas is the sole proprietor.
      * Andrius Kulikauskas is the owner of the website
      http://www.pyramido fpeace.net
      * A full account of money received and distributed by Andrius
      Kulikauskas is at: http://www.pyramido fpeace.net/ timebanks/ report.php

      http://www.ms. lt
      ms@...
      +370 699 30003
      Vilnius, Lithuania

      Inviato da Yahoo! Mail.
      La casella di posta intelligente.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 10, 2008
        John,

        Thank you for your question! I gain a lot by such personal questions as
        they give me energy to think fresh, and I think others, as well. I have
        observed, in asking us to formulate our "deepest values", that each of
        them seems to pull together the individual and the communal, and even
        resolve the tension between them:
        http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Values
        We have a list of about 500 deepest values and so they might be data for
        investigating your question.

        Andrius Kulikauskas, Minciu Sodas, http://www.ms.lt, ms@..., +370 699
        30003

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 10, 2008
          Didzis,

          Thank you for your letter! and I repost as you request to some of our
          other groups.

          You ask: What would be the strong unifying idea all independent thinkers
          would agree on? For me it is not "freedom of thought" but
          "responsibility of attention". I think for me the unifying idea is
          that, currently, the people who are quick to accomodate each other end
          up in the center, and the people who are slow to agree, who wish to
          truly agree, end up everywhere else, which is in the periphery. My wish
          is to reverse that, to pull our attention to the periphery, to those who
          are marginalized because they think their own thoughts, rather than
          other people's. So I am organizing a culture that favors the personal
          understanding over the "conventional understanding" because I believe
          that is how we can truly agree.

        • chelimo kenneth
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 11, 2008
            Dear Andrius,

            This Is Interesting.

            Ken Chelimo

            Maria Agnese Giraudo wrote:
> [...]
            > relationships that will spring to life when the day comes. And
            > even now
            > there are peacemakers such as Lawrence Achami for whom we should
            > uncover
            > more support. Yet even so my first priority is that we all grow
            > openly
            > and thereby encourage each other.
            >
            > I have shared what I can make of this movement. We have so far to go!
            > I am grateful to Ricardo for his wonderful example as an investigator
            > and to Kiyavilo Msekwa likewise. Thank you also to Kenneth Chelimo
            > and
            > all for your letters and the growth you make evident. I leave us with
            > the question, What is a question that you don't know the answer
            > to, but
            > wish to answer?
            >
            > Let us ask and look where the questions take us!

          • Benoit Couture
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 11, 2008
              Dear Ken,

              After seeing your reply, I thought important to include my answer where it might of help to simplify the road ahead for Maria-Andrius-Janet and the rest of us.

              Benoit
              ------------------------------

              Salut Andrius, Janet, Pam Charles and all,

              When thinking of independent thinkers, I ask myself:

              "Where and how do Sovereignty and Independent Thinkers connect into mutual completion?"

              Usually, Sovereignty is used at the level of Monarchies and/or Nation-States, but ultimately,  I bring sovereignty at the personal and communal level by defining it with:

              "Soveriegnty is the ability to make decisions in serene maturity and the capacity to implement these decisions with complete wisdom and responsability" .

              Based on that definition, I hope to see the emergence of remedies that can be used globally, such as the Recovery Road from self-destruction to self-control and community self-government and The Faculty of Living where can be assembled all human experiences, knowledge, sciences and faculties into forming the common denominator of all
              human expressions of sovereignty.

              To go along with that definition, as an independent thinker who seeks out the Sovereign framework, I wrote:

              "The nature of collectivist says: "It takes the village to raise a child". The nature of individualist says: "Who am I? I need to know!" The nature of knowledge says: "The culture of interdependence in serenity is the health of mutuality between the village and who we each are!"

              "Currently, we are at a junction of history when the incompatibilities of the past collectivist ruling units, such as the various war machines and their specific contexts, are resisting the individualism that has taken on a corporate shape, and goes on acting as individuals, competing for survival in an unsustainable village. For both, the individual and the village, the genuine paradigm shift comes from discovering the passage from competing to completing, just like the village needs to do with great dedication when the child becomes a teen, in making room for the teen's deployment in the community."

              "Failing to do so keeps the teen from getting to know who she/he is, therefore keeping her/him to take her/his place in the smooth running of the village. Our Western modern society is made of several generations in which the villages have been built to satisfy corporate individualism, supporting competition and forgetting about completion. As a result, the corporate agenda finds itself having to re-invent the wheel of life with artificial intelligence, leaving behind the cultivation needed for the village and the individual's continuity into maturing."

              "The vacuum that this is creating is digging a groove which will collapse under the weight of indifference and ignorance merging in reply to injustice, as we see throughout human history. When the collapse becomes inevitable, all the war machines will be forced to merge into the corporate agenda, putting in place the artificial mechanisms to keep the masses of villages from interfering with the powers that be, who never had time to adjust to the assembling of going from competing to completing, but who suddenly, will have to behave according to the teens' uprise against the village."

              "Instead of witnessing the beauty of a paradigm shift in serenity, the entity of terror-anti- terror is moving globalization with the forces of extreme tensions, which forces the governance of paradox rule upon humanity. The village and the teens have to learn quickly how to fill the vacuum caused from all that's been denied by the race to get to the top by competing, as opposed to completing.  While learning quickly, we must be careful to avoid being hurried by the tyrrany of urgency, so as to defeat the stress of extreme tensions.

              "My prayer and hope for Minciu Sodas and the culture of independent thinkers is to see the Web 2.0 to serve the coming of Web 3.0 in the release of serenity between the village and the child, where the freedom of thinking independently can be cultivated within the sovereignty of dignity and of sanctity of the spirit, soul and body ...amen to God's Yes in us all...
              ...may all blessings be with us all...
              BenoƮt Couture

              Maria Agnese Giraudo wrote:
> [...]
              > relationships that will spring to life when the day comes. And
              > even now
              > there are peacemakers such as Lawrence Achami for whom we should
              > uncover
              > more support. Yet even so my first priority is that we all grow
              > openly
              > and thereby encourage each other.
              >
              > I have shared what I can make of this movement. We have so far to go!
              > I am grateful to Ricardo for his wonderful example as an investigator
              > and to Kiyavilo Msekwa likewise. Thank you also to Kenneth Chelimo
              > and
              > all for your letters and the growth you make evident. I leave us with
              > the question, What is a question that you don't know the answer
              > to, but
              > wish to answer?
              >
              > Let us ask and look where the questions take us!

              Do You Yahoo!?
              http://mail. yahoo.com

              http://mail.yahoo.com