Re: help with internet in ahero..To the deaf and community arround

  • Sasha
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2008
      But of course Gnu Linux has the capability of using bluetooth dialup
      through cellphone!
      For example this is Ubuntu manual on how to do this:
      https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BluetoothDialup

      Dont make a mistake, Gnu Linux can do almost everything that windows
      can and much more, and it comes's with a fantastic community driven
      tech support, after all its a wok of love. I recommend everyone, use
      Gnu Linux.

      Cheers, Sasha
      writing from a Debian powered laptop

      The PC is preloaded with the