"Involving Young People in Efforts to Combat HIV/AIDS in Africa" (PDF)

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6 5:08 PM

      "Involving Young People in Efforts to Combat HIV and AIDS in Africa: The Importance of Income-Generating Strategies". Newton: Education Development Center, 2007.  This report is based in part on a Rotary-sponsored project in Zambia, linking young people via ICTs with health-related employment opportunities, especially in the HIV/AIDS field.

      Note:  I did extensive networking for this project in its early stages, and still have the research I did related to young people, ICTs, income-generation and job opportunities, and HIV/AIDS. Please contact me if interested in learning more!  Janet (Feldman, kaippg@...)
    • chelimo kenneth
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7 2:56 AM
        Dear Janet,

        As you may be ware Iam always interested in issues dealing with ICTs and HIV/AIDS. Kindly let me have more information on this project as it sounds interesting. Thanks

        Ken Chelimo

        Janet Feldman <kaippg@...> wrote:

        "Involving Young People in Efforts to Combat HIV and AIDS in Africa: The Importance of Income-Generating Strategies". Newton: Education Development Center, 2007.  This report is based in part on a Rotary-sponsored project in Zambia, linking young people via ICTs with health-related employment opportunities, especially in the HIV/AIDS field.

        Note:  I did extensive networking for this project in its early stages, and still have the research I did related to young people, ICTs, income-generation and job opportunities, and HIV/AIDS. Please contact me if interested in learning more!  Janet (Feldman, kaippg@earthlink. net)