Re: [holistichelping] Greetings from Oslo/Sweden

  • ERIC WANJAMAH
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 4:09 AM
      Dear All,

      It is an incredible experience to meet people with whom we have had online contact for a long time, to match the posts with the faces as it makes it so real. I am back to Sweden, safe and sound.

      Thank you Andrius and your team for making the debates a success and for taking good care of us while in Vilnius. This should just be the beginning of such events to foster cultural understanding between Eastern European countries and Africa, I guess a lot need to be done in this area.

      I thank everyone who physically participated in the debates, Janet and Sasha who had an audio and video bridge and all those who offered one form of support or another.

      Thank you all.