[holistichelping] Kenya Citizens Assembly Launch/another sign-on, Tegi!/Thanks Philip!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2008
      Dear Philip and All,

      Wonderful to hear from you, and my apologies for not seeing this mail till now. I hope it's not too late for the Memorandum...if so, that your name and info will be included on a list of interested parties and partners. Thanks so much, and I will be hope to be in touch too on Kenya Young Green activities and more!

      All best wishes, Janet Feldman (kaippg@...)