Is Kibaki's indecision on Cabinet a trick to stay in absolute power a day longer?

  • George Nyongesa
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 1:15 PM
      Dear All,

      Our country is fast sliding back to before 28th February, the situation as it is a fertile ground for militia group regroup. It is a fertile ground for the MPs who thrive in confusion to gain relevance. Worse still, the longer we stay without telling those jobless youth in Kakamega, Kisumu, Eldoret, Naivasha, Mathare and Kibera what to do with their energy and time; we might have them back into ....read more at Bunge La Mwananchi website: www.bulamwa.co.ke. Please also participate in the discission forum online.

      George Nyongesa
      Bunge La Mwananchi
      +254 720 451 235