Inoltra: Re: PeaceKeepers Pyramid of Peace group in Kenya

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008
      Dear Rachel, Dennis,  Samwel, Ronald, Janet and all PoP members,
      I got these contacts for PoP by Meshsen Samia Salim, I met at a meeting about Emergency in Kenya on the 26 of March. She is from Kenya and has attended the Master in Human Development and Food Security at the 3rd University of Rome.
      All the best!
      Maria Agnese

      samia abdul <samiaabdul@...> ha scritto:
      Dear Maria,

      Thank you for the information. My advise would be that the group tries to join other groups in the country that are also working on the same objectives. This is because, it is usually easier to receive funding during the peak of the chaos, but very difficult to sustain it, as donor interest tend to fade away with time.
      I found a few contacts of people working on peace related issues in the country, from the internet. Unfortunately, I do not personally know them nor have any connections. I suggest the group leader tries to contact them from there and give it a try.

      Best wishes,
      Samia

      1. Francisca Ogada - Peace project for Youth UN Nairobi.

      2. Erastus Ethekon - UNDP, person in charge of Peace building among communities in Kenya Project at erastus.ethekon@...

      3.  Youth As Agents of Peace.....Kenya
      UN-HABITAT hasl provided financial support to the Kenya Red Cross to mobilize and facilitate youth representatives to promote peace and reconciliation efforts in slum areas in Nairob
      Contact Name: Christabell Opudo, Faith mullumba, christine Nzillani
      Contact Email Address: copudo@...,faith.mullumba@...
      Contact Phone Number: 0722888385,0722815404

      Maria Agnese Giraudo <mariaagnesegiraudo@...> wrote:
      Dear all,
       referring to our  talk at the meeting of yesterday 26 March at  faculty of Economy the Universty Roma 3 I would like to inform you of the initiatives for reconciliation in Kenya Pyramid of Peace people

      Scopri il Blog di Yahoo! Mail: trucchi, novità, consigli... e la tua opinione!

    • rachel.kungu@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008
        Dear Maria and Janet, i would like to say that, i know Christabel and
        we just finished training the youth as agent of peace of UN Habitat. I
        wil contact the UNDP gentleman, to find out more, and if it is the
        docet am representg the youth through UNDP Rac