RE: [holistichelping] Digest Number 704

  • William Wambura
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
      Dear Eric,maria and all,am very happy and impressed to read about you(Eric)and your team in there,our African ground is having the right group in Vinius.Am using my mobile GPRS to access the internet and read about you.We wish you the best.William Wambura

      http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/
    • William Wambura
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
> [...]

        > Tomorrow we will have our debates and am planning to lead one on Equality and Justice issues and especially to get the team of acrobats involved in the discussions, and for us reflect on the post election violence that was witnessed in Kenya recently. We will be discussing the way forward in resolving the root problems of the violence and especially issues of historical injustices and the widening gap between the poor and the rich.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
        A Smarter Inbox http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html