Update on Kayiwa Fred Theft

  • meadowlea
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2008
      I received his early this morning:

      Hi Meadow Lea, i'm great to hear this from you. Its really sad that my brother Fred lost his many things though he didn't mention all of them. My name is Simon and I live in Uganda but in Entebbe. I know Kaiwa Fred and we are friends too. I visited him but its so sad that almost everything in the house was taken though i think he didn't want to tell you this. We are still trying to see if we can recover some but its really hard. Our positive response to this will really mean a lot in his life. I'm yet to find out if his passport was not taken. Thank you so much for your caring and loving heart. May God bless you. ... Simon Ssenksayi

      After discussing further with Fred and itemizing his losses, we have concluded that his total losses were $345usd. He has itemized this on a list that I am happy to forward individually to anyone interested in contributing. So after this ChipIn is complete, I will create a new one for $145 and leave it on his Computer Club website until he has been fully reimbursed and back to square one and even more encouraged and able to contribute to others again.

      The ChipIn amount shows $75 still, but the actual amount collected is $150! Thank you so much to all who have contributed!! Kayiwa Fred is very encouraged!! A relieved and happy Kayiwa Fred is really really fun to communicate with. I recommend it to everyone. :)

      Here is the ChipIn link again for your convenience.

      Love and thanks to all of you!!

      Meadowlea