Hello

  • ERIC WANJAMAH
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2008
      Thank you Benoit for the prayers

      Eric

      Dear Father in heaven,

      I pray that You bless all of Vilnus with Your Presence, wisdom and
      leadership.
      I ask that You take Your seat as the Supreme Commander in Chief of all
      thoughts and interactions, so that the blessing of Your revelation may
      spread from this Africa-Lithuania experience, and all the way to the
      ends of the earth.
      May You be our solution in the simplicity to and of all in all, so that
      from the deaf impact to the loud drumming, we may all get to experience
      Who You are and who we are in You...amen to Your Yes in us all...

      ...may all blessings be with us all...
      Benoit