Chat Today...If not, OK!/working on NRI POP proposal!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2008
      Hello Dear All,

      Thinking of everyone and am there with you in spirit!  I've been listening for the phone since noon, and so far haven't heard a jingle. Just wanted to post to say that I'd love to talk, but it's OK if that's not possible. I'm working on a grant for POP actually:  this was one which was provisionally "accepted" by the National Response Initiative, but with some major revisions needed, and by Monday.

      So I am definitely on your wavelength, thousands of miles away, and your meeting of minds and hearts will hopefully help this proposal to carry the day!!  Love and blessings always, Janet