Re: [holistichelping] Nafsi Afrika Acrobats are in Lithuania!

  • chelimo kenneth
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 29, 2008
      Andrius and all in Vilnius,

      I am pleased you arrived safely in Lithuania
      particularly the Nafsi Africa acrobats from Kenya,
      Pamela from London, Eric from Sweden and Maria from
      Austria. We wish you all a fruitful meeting and a nice
      stay in Lithuania. The POP team in Kenya is with you
      in spirit and will support the outcome of the meeting
      today. Cheers

      Ken Chelimo

      --- Andrius Kulikauskas <ms@...> wrote:

      > I came back from my third trip to the airport and
      > the Uzupis youth
      > hostel Filaretai. We still have some snow on the
      > ground and it is
      > cold. But I am happy to report that Kennedy, Job,
      > Reagan, Michael,
      > Simon, Kenneth, Victor, James, Geofrey, Levi are all
      > safe and warm in
      > Lithuania!
      >
      > Pamela is also here from London and Eric is from
      > Sweden.
      >
      > We have a Minciu Sodas / Pyramid of Peace meeting
      > tomorrow in Vilnius
      > all day from 11:00 to 19:30 (our guest will join us
      > at around 13:00
      > after they sleep in, I will sleep in, too!) We will
      > have a video bridge
      > with Janet Feldman at noon her time which will be
      > 18:00 our time. We
      > will also be setting up wireless so some of us will
      > be online and we can
      > hopefully chat with you too if you join us at
      > http://www.worknets.org/chat/ and you can see us
      > through live video at
      > http://www.internettv.lt
      >
      > I'm very grateful that we could have such a meeting.
      > Thank you all for
      > coming and for being with us in spirit to make this
      > happen!
      >
      > Andrius
      >
      > Andrius Kulikauskas
      > Minciu Sodas
      > http://www.ms.lt
      > ms@...
      > +370 699 30003
      > VIlnius, Lithuania

      > Please note our rule: Each letter sent to the
      > Holistic Helping group enters the PUBLIC DOMAIN
      > unless it explicitly states otherwise. Thank you!
      > http://www.ethicalpublicdomain.org
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links
      >
      > (Yahoo! ID required)
      >
      > mailto:holistichelping-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      OMG, Sweet deal for Yahoo! users/friends:Get A Month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t