Re: [voiceful] Coordinating POP/Nakuru meeting: what needed/March 8th Women's March

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2008
      Dear Rachel and All,

      I will send you some airtime today, and also be in touch abt the other thing
      we discussed. It will probably just be a start (the airtime)...you'll have
      to let us know your needs, esp as you are now coordinating, and sending
      airtime to others.

      On the Nakuru meeting, what is needed for that?

      It's great that you are thinking abt the Women's March on the 8th, and do
      hope some of you will attend! Please let us know how it goes, and get
      feedback if you can on what women would like to see in a "motherly
      constitution"!

      With thanks and blessings for your wonderful work! Janet