Re: [holistichelping] Re: Cultural Councils

  • Hannington Otieno
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
      Hi all,
      I am in total agreement with Ken on the above issue and I firmly believe that the invovlement of luo elders will give legitimacy to our course because just by one word, they are capable of making or killing an idea even before it is concieved and hence the need to seek audience with the Ker.
      I believe that we need to make then understand where we are coming from with this and where/ what we intend to achieve so that we dont look like we are in disregard of the position of the Luo council of elders when it comes to handling issues of the tribe.
      Ken i'm with you on this as i can see what you can see and if you need any moral or other backing, you can count on me.
      Hannington.