Fw: Prix Ars Electronica 2008 - Extended Deadline/folks...we should definitely apply for this

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      Dear All,

      This is a wonderful opportunity, with a bit of funding too, I think!
      Andrius and others, shall we apply for this? ActALIVE was nominated a couple
      years ago...we didn't win, but it was an honor just to be nominated, and
      anything like this focuses a spotlight on talent :).

      I have registered and can try my hand at writing something, but it can also
      be a group effort, and/or Andrius can do it instead, if you think that's
      best.

      Thanks and "ars-tistic" affections, Janet