Re: ACTWID KONGADZEM NGO is still waiting to hear from you .

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      Wendi,
      Thank you for your letter.
      I add a link with news about the riots in Cameroon:
      http://politics.nationmedia.com/inner.asp?sid=1565
      Wendi, I won't be able to invite you this time to the COMMUNIA meeting
      because it is too difficult for me. But send me your passport
      information to ms@... and maybe we can for a future meeting such as
      next year.
      I make no promises!
      Is there somebody amongst us who might take the lead to help you in
      Cameroon?
      What plan do you suggest?
      Andrius