follow up for sotik

  • edmixsound
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
      Hi all!!!
      Hope you guys are doing well and STRONG,i habe read most of your
      emails and i belive things are going to work out,lets remeber to
      always say a prayer everymoment and evertime we are at the field.
      if every young person could have the courage you ahve i believe Kenya
      couls be Heaven, or what do you think? different tribes but one air we
      breath, no regulates that for anyone. No one choose to be from any tribe.
      and young people should see inside there hearts and search first
      before making any move of any kind.
      i also wanted just to do a foolow up mission to sotik again and see
      how things are going, if they managed to work together as one Kenyan.
      if they have managed to rebuild from where i left.

      wish you all have a blessed time.
      Edwine Nyandisi
      +254 722 587 836
      God bless all
    • Edmix Sounds
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2008

        Hi all guys,

         About the follow up report to Sotik, i believe its worthy to go there again, being there the first time facts findings and thats it, i don't see it being fare.
         As at that time how tension was very high, shared with a lot of young people on the ground, and discussed about the issues this country is facing and letting each person know that no one came with land out of his or her mothers womb and agreed that what we should do as young people and ways do is to work together for the benefit of our future generation making this country a peace full for everyone to live and reside anywhere they wish to.

         I believe being there the second this time wont heart and will motivate them and they wont think i went there to spay on what was happening. i believe talking to them the second time and catching up where we left, they will be more willing to work together and making the dreams of Kenya come true.

        This is just a request, anyone with different opinion you are most welcomed,
        if there will be any facilitation of transport and just the basic things someone requires on the ground, i will be grateful on behave of the pop and all my friends.

        Transport-$ 70
        Airtime-$45
        food-$ 35
        Bedding- $ 45
        water& refreshments-$ 25
        materials ( about peace building within there community)to Upgrade them with what they have already on the ground with/ materials of how to generate ideas of starting small businesses .
        $ 45
        my idea was to  positively pressure them to think about  starting there own business, forming a group together and seeing what they can start as a group for the time being.
        finalizing how the two communities can work together starting with youths taking initiatives to work out there differences and laying a foundation where the whole will work from, thats the Kisii & kipsisgis. i also will try to meet with both chiefs of both the kipsisgis $ Kisii and see how it all goes.

        hope to hear from you guys.
        LOVE YOU ALL

        Edwine Nyandisi
        PoP