Re: [learningfromeachother] Update on Samwel

  • David mutua
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 11:36 PM
      Dear Sam and All,
      God is great, I am glad to know you are feeling much
      much better and able to join back, Karibu Nairobi, pls
      call or sms me to know how we can arrange a meeting,
      we need to catch up and look at the Peace Centres
      funding possibilities, i have prepared a proposal for
      peace centres that i need us (You, Dan, Ken, Ken
      Chelimo and others interested to look at)
      Will discuss more details later.

      PEACE

      David Mutua
      --- Samwel Kongere <jambita1@...> wrote:

      > I am traveling to Nairobi tomorow from Homa bay with
      > Dan Otedo. I hope in Nairobi we can meet Mutua ,
      > Ken, Racho and all during the week. I send my
      > greetings to all and the good work and progress on
      > peace. i am happy to re-surface again but my
      > movement within Nairobi might be limited due to
      > funds, I will let everybody know my stand and health
      > and activities.
      >
      > I thank all for all the good work.
      > Sam
      >
      > ricardoolpc <ricardoolpc@...> wrote:
      > Dear All
      >
      > I received an SMS from Samwel this morning to say
      > that he's doing well
      > and recovering from his illness.
      >
      > He said "Have taken a good week with much
      > improvement. The airtime is
      > making me updated. As I approach successful
      > recovery".
      >
      > It's nice to know he's doing well. I sent him a bit
      > of airtime and
      > he's been using it to keep in touch with friends and
      > family, and stay
      > up to date with all the peace work.
      >
      > He intends to go to Nairobi in March for more tests,
      > so he should be
      > able to meet up with a few people then.
      >
      > Ricardo

      > Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.