PoP who they are?

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2008
      Dear Ken , Rachel, Denis, Ronald, Rhono, Dan, Tom, Ron, Lawrence,  Samwel, Andrius, Janet and all,

         Andrius and Sasha have done a big work in the wiki to inform about people to conatc  and  the organization has been so great, also because the  effective capacities and love of Andrius. So, I criticize him but I thank him very much as well.
      Now I'm asking PoP members for a list of them and  that the link "Pyramid of Peace" go to that list.
       Please could you set up a very visible list of all PoP members, with photos and perhaps  videos in the wiki, so that  we can send it  to journalists and Kenyans here?
      From this page I don't understand  who they are and what is their role. http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?HelpKenyans.
      It's very necessary a collection of all reports of them. I hope that Andrius and Sasha are working on it.
      Please Ken send a list to Rober Othieno as soon as possible. I try to make a list but actually I don't know many people.
      Love and let us enjoy together for good results!
      Maria Agnese

    • Sasha
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2008
        Dear Maria Agnese and all,
        I invite you and others to help in this issue. Andrius is overwhelmed
        with various tasks and I also dont have enough time to respond to all
        needs. I hope we can share tasks because that is the point of the
        wiki. Collaborative works, not centralization! If everything is
        depending on Andrius and me then we have a centralistic monopolistic
        structure which depends only on us two. Instead of that I would like
        to see many engaged people, a network of people collaborating on the
        independent thinkers wiki.
        What do you think?
        Best regards, Sasha

        --- In holistichelping@yahoogroups.com, Maria Agnese Giraudo

        role. http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?HelpKenyans.
        > It's very necessary a collection of all reports of them. I hope that
        Andrius and Sasha are working on it.
        > Please Ken send a list to Rober Othieno as soon as possible. I try
        to make a list but actually I don't know many people.
        > Love and let us enjoy together for good results!
        > Maria Agnese
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        >
        > ---------------------------------
        > L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail

      • Maria Agnese Giraudo
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 2008
          Dear Sasha and all,
          I agree completey with you! Anyway we have to coordiante ourselves,  you have to coordinate us! Today I'm not available. Please tomorrow tell me what I can do  to collect  messages of PoP.
          With great appreciation and the desire to meet you with as more people as possible  from Kenya and Uganda and other MSLab members in Vilnius!
          Anyway we are joined together by our common love for Peace and Justice!
          Maria Agnese

          <mariaagnesegiraudo @...> wrote:

          > Dear Ken , Rachel, Denis, Ronald, Rhono, Dan, Tom, Ron, Lawrence,
          Samwel, Andrius, Janet and all,

          > Andrius and Sasha have done a big work in the wiki to inform
          about people to conatc and the organization has been so great, also
          because the effective capacities and love of Andrius. So, I criticize
          him but I thank him very much as well.
          > Now I'm asking PoP members for a list of them and that the link
          "Pyramid of Peace" go to that list.
          > Please could you set up a very visible list of all PoP members,
          with photos and perhaps videos in the wiki, so that we can send it
          to journalists and Kenyans here?
          > From this page I don't understand who they are and what is their
          role. http://www.worknets .org/wiki. cgi?HelpKenyans.
          > It's very necessary a collection of all reports of them. I hope that
          Andrius and Sasha are working on it.
          > Please Ken send a list to Rober Othieno as soon as possible. I try
          to make a list but actually I don't know many people.
          > Love and let us enjoy together for good results!
          > Maria Agnese

          > L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail

        • Pamela McLean
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 6, 2008
            I agree it is a big problem to collect up information and make the PoP story known.

            You may find it useful to share this link.
            http://phone4peace.blogspot.com/2008/03/pyramid-of-peace.html

            Pam