FW: RE: Nandi Hills greets Peace

  • Kennedy Owino
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008
      ----- Original Message -----
      Subject: RE: Nandi Hills greets Peace
      Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 17:26:04
      From: Kennedy Owino <nafsiafricaacro@...>
      To: mtotoyangu2000@... <mtotoyangu2000@...>

      Thanks WERE, Jubilation is essential. Lets not celebrate until we forget that we are starting a new path. Paving and repairing the damages. We have to contend now with debriefing, healing, reconstructing, reconciliation, education, reviews and repair of our hearts to embody love and trust.we should cultivate accomodative open hearts and boders. Let the statemanship RAILA and KIBAKI displayed be reflected in our deeds. Accomodate back the displaced Kenyan brother or sister. "Love beyond your heart" ken owino

      emmanuel wandera wrote:
      > Habari Janet, Cheers everyone, Not only keen silence witnessed Raila and Kibaki speeches, but also jubilation cheers floated in the air into the night. Today Hills Youth Group mobilized group of men, women and children Kisowyo Township drumming the Isukuti drums went around town bringing happiness back into life. Other people joined in the caravan dancing along while singing “ Holiday ” to many this is the New Year’s Day. After yesterday’s announcements of a power sharing
      > deal it’s been all celebrations here. Imagine, this were since as peaceful demonstrations? Wails, songs and laughter mostly from youths who were drunk lasted the whole night. Thanks to the statesmanship we have witnessed now in our country lets pray for unity and a long term solution to work for the good.   Through the forum I‘m remodeled transformed and energized to see through deeper eyes of humanity. That one thing I know peace comes from within you cannot seek it without. About the
      > Bioregions, I do concur with Ken of Nafsi Africa and David Mutua of VSO Jitolee that let not bioregion to be bio-tribal. Let the future of POP bring about unity, diversity and peaceful co-existence and reduce disparity by providing avenues to those marginalized to explore their potential. Let POP bring the Kenyan dream home by permitting the light from it shine away the devils we have been tackling for this last two months. I do hope that POP will create an atmosphere of not only lifting up those who are unable as in the case of the Pyramid structure but also seeing them climb up the pyramid. Kenya has suffered so much of regeneration of leaders this is what POP must see so address. It’s through POP that I’ve met and worked with role models such as Andrius, Janet, Ken, Rachael, Dennis and others this is what POP should strive to do create more of role models which frankly speaking are very
      > few. Rachael, this is the list of youths who are willing to go for the Nakuru training .I do not understand if accommodation and fare are provided please state so that it easier to pass this information on in time. Joanah Kiptoo 0721861153 chair of Sarobich self Help Group and the following members: Salina Jelagat Eunice Jeptoo Russy Jepkoech Elizabeth Jelagat Jebet Mibei Ken Kiprop Daniel Maiyo Julius rotich Charles Kogo Daniel Biwott Ben Chelanga Paul Sawe Rose Jepngetich Susan   Jepkoech Marius Kipchumba Juliana Jepchirchir Peter Rotich Elphas rono Hilary Keter In addition, the following are the members of Hills youth Group
> [...]

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?