URGENT: Call-In for Peace Programming to Continue on Kenyan Radio/SAT and SUN

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008

      *REMINDER: The radio program for peace messages in Kenya is this Saturday and Sunday. The future success of this program hinges on initial response this weekend, so if you think its a good idea, it is absolutely CRUCIAL that
      you call in and encourage your friends to call in as well.

      Hello everyone,
      Just wanted to inform you about an opportunity to get your voices heard on a Kenyan radio station, NATION EASY FM RADIO.

      This is an opportunity for the diaspora to send their messages of love, solidarity and most importantly peace to our brothers and sisters in Kenya.

      With the power-sharing agreement signed, it is more important than ever, that Kenyans begin a process of reconciliation towards peace.

      *WHAT KIND OF MESSAGE?*
      1 Minute message of peace beginning with self-introduction.
      Suggested Topics:

      - How do we address the rifts between ethnic groups, which were
      widened during and after the elections?
      - Call for transparent leadership and accountability on all sides of
      the conflict, and continued support to the end of violence.
      - Call for peace and reconciliation within communities and moving
      forward without violence.
      - You can also share what Kenya means to you as your homeland. How
      you feel about Kenya, what you hope for Kenya in the future?

      *HOW?*
      Call EASY FM at + 254 20 251964 and ask for Sam or Davis

      DATE: Saturday, March 1st AND Sunday, March 2

      TIME:  4pm to 8pm, Nairobi time
      - 8am-noon US Eastern time
      - 5am-9am US Western time
      - 1pm-5pm London time

      *CONTACT:*

      For any further questions or concerns please contact Inbal Alon at inbal.alon@...

      Thank You!!

      Let's get our voices heard folks!! Please spread this message along thru your networks.