Re: [holistichelping] Update on Samwel

  • Rachel Kungu
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2008
      Dear Sam,
      Karibu mtaani, i hope to see you in the cause of the week. I spoke with Theresa today and i can now imagine the person behind the mails. It will be good to see you after knowing you for sometime through phone calls and mail and have a chance to meet you in person

      Rachel

      On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 7:17 PM, Samwel Kongere <jambita1@...> wrote:

      I am traveling to Nairobi tomorow from Homa bay with Dan Otedo. I hope in Nairobi we can meet Mutua , Ken,  Racho and all during the week. I send my greetings to all and the good work and progress on peace.  i am happy to re-surface again but my movement within Nairobi might be limited due to funds, I will let everybody know my stand and health and activities.

      I thank all for all the good work.
      Sam

      ricardoolpc <ricardoolpc@...> wrote:
      Dear All

      I received an SMS from Samwel this morning to say that he's doing well
      and recovering from his illness.

      He said "Have taken a good week with much improvement. The airtime is
      making me updated. As I approach successful recovery".

      It's nice to know he's doing well. I sent him a bit of airtime and
      he's been using it to keep in touch with friends and family, and stay
      up to date with all the peace work.

      He intends to go to Nairobi in March for more tests, so he should be
      able to meet up with a few people then.

      Ricardo

    • David mutua
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2008
        Dear Sam and All,
        God is great, I am glad to know you are feeling much
        much better and able to join back, Karibu Nairobi, pls
        call or sms me to know how we can arrange a meeting,
        we need to catch up and look at the Peace Centres
        funding possibilities, i have prepared a proposal for
        peace centres that i need us (You, Dan, Ken, Ken
        Chelimo and others interested to look at)
        Will discuss more details later.

        PEACE

        David Mutua
        --- Samwel Kongere <jambita1@...> wrote:

        > I am traveling to Nairobi tomorow from Homa bay with
        > Dan Otedo. I hope in Nairobi we can meet Mutua ,
        > Ken, Racho and all during the week. I send my
        > greetings to all and the good work and progress on
        > peace. i am happy to re-surface again but my
        > movement within Nairobi might be limited due to
        > funds, I will let everybody know my stand and health
        > and activities.
        >
        > I thank all for all the good work.
        > Sam
        >
        > ricardoolpc <ricardoolpc@...> wrote:
        > Dear All
        >
        > I received an SMS from Samwel this morning to say
        > that he's doing well
        > and recovering from his illness.
        >
        > He said "Have taken a good week with much
        > improvement. The airtime is
        > making me updated. As I approach successful
        > recovery".
        >
        > It's nice to know he's doing well. I sent him a bit
        > of airtime and
        > he's been using it to keep in touch with friends and
        > family, and stay
        > up to date with all the peace work.
        >
        > He intends to go to Nairobi in March for more tests,
        > so he should be
        > able to meet up with a few people then.
        >
        > Ricardo

        > Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.