footballing..AHEALER AFTER VIOLENCE

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      Dear all,
      We have organised ourself inter agood team..to play
      as means of healing from the last violence..ther was
      no footballing only in IDP camps.
      This time we are already back with anice field in
      Ahero..is there anone to link us with teams like
      AC..Millan,INTERMILLAN..FOR ANY KIND OF INTERACTIVE
      FOOTBALLING..WITH EXCHANGE IN COACHING IDEAS..WE HAVE
      AVERY AGREESVE DEAF WTEAM..LOOKING FOWARD TO OLYMPICS
      NEXT TIME as we missed afrca cup of natins..while
      violence visited us.
      Who can we contact r approach.
      Thanks
      DEAFIMPACT.