THE PAX ROMANA..

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      Dear Maria ,Andrius ,Janet and all.
      When ..I attened bible college..10yrs ago.. I had
      alot of itteest in Church history and
      Signlanguage..and so most of all I loved world
      rligion...Christianity has agreatimpact on peace
      building..THe pax Romana...in ROME..started from27bc
      to 182 AD...It brought to End the civil war in
      Europe.this came as aresult of MAJOR INPUTS.
      1 Governments
      2 Language
      3 The apssage..this latter contributed to ..good cool
      watr and runnig sewages with roaDs improved..and so
      rome expaned..because of this peace..from mediterenan
      sea to the northner europe..laws impoved both public
      and private..here in kenya..Now pece is signed or
      offices..what do we need positions or peace...while
      what what signed last tursady was postions of PM.
      If we quickly move ito the grassroot as sugested by
      KENN..We can nform them that this positions ,PM..OR
      PRESS..are only ...blessed if one live with another.
      THe message we shall hvae is not tribal..but survival
      of...the..lives ..in order to bring peace nomatter
      where they are.
      Kisumu..has different clan in it as acity..we have
      also neighbours since 1901..luhyas from
      luanda..actually..we inemarry...the kissis..the
      kalenjins and massais..there is no fear in this
      eetngs.
      We are going to build very strong country..with this
      regional meetings..Ilike the names like..Sue Njeri
      wife of Ottieno or KIPRONO husband of Nafula etc.
      we expext to have all since mslab has agood
      record..you can preach i vernaculaer in your rgion
      without an interppretor..this reginals meetings are
      not tibal at all.
      GREAT!
      Tom Ochuka.

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?