Gifts fro m..Theresa.to the deaf..congratulations..with peace!

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      Dear ALL,
      While this day we can see peace slowly coming in
      with smiles..the deaf school is also happy..especially
      with Theresas presence.in he city..She gave to us
      anice bag..wih pencils acouple o dozens and
      books..this is abig boost to this school.
      We are happy too with clothings for the kids..it was
      abig day..les join hands to surpor such Endevours..one
      of our clear goals is dvelopment..unity in
      Diversiy..Bravo..THERESA..You remind of of the mother
      of calcuta india..YOU ARE NOW THE MOTHER OF THE DEAF
      HERE.
      You will certainly attend the peace eeting in march
      bfore yo go home..we are waiing to rcieve you as
      youvisit our non fomal schol in Ahero.
      GREAT!
      TOM.

      Be a better friend, newshound, and