Moses, what's new!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2006
      Moses,

      It's wonderful to hear from you in Zambia. I was very honored to make
      your acquaintance and to learn of the many networks that you help
      inspire on the ground.

      Let's work more together, if we can. It would be great to get an update
      from you! I imagine that your example might help us think how most
      effectively to work with Samwel in Kenya. And perhaps with Samwel we
      might explore how the Internet might be helpful (perhaps indirectly)
      even to those who are illiterate. Then we might have experience that
      would be relevant in Peru, as Markus alerts us (or might be relevant to
      the new Internet access center at the Yachana lodge in Ecuador's Amazon
      http://www.funedesin.org http://www.yachana.com , they are asking for
      laptops and printers!)

      Also, Janet Feldman had important thoughts on using community currency
      to support caregivers of those infected with HIV/AIDS. Such a currency
      makes it much more straightforward for other communities to help, I
      think. We're working more with John Rogers of WICC to create tutorials
      for community currencies and to help organize support.

      I hope you are well,

      +370 (699) 30003
      Vilnius, Lithuania