Funds distributed

  • Denis Kimambo
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25, 2008
      Hello Good People

      Just wanted to say that i have managed to send funds to many guys in the network and i have received thank yous from Ron, Collins,Ken chelimo ken owino, emmanuel were charles Kilel and Rachael, guys lets make it a cullture of reporting back just even to say you received funds.

      We need more   for tomorrow and wednesday.

      Peace To all

      DENNIS KIMAMBO
      +254-722-388-275
      PO BOX 13361 20100
      NAKURU KENYA
      EAST AFRICA
      repacted.org

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 25, 2008
        Dear Dennis and All,

        Excellent news!  And thanks to all for checking in!

        I have sent Andrius some funds today because my ability to direct-transfer became unexpectedly delayed. I hope that helps. Direct top-offs seem to be taking longer than expected too, so this seems a more efficient and quick way to address the need.

        We will all be with you in spirit tomorrow, and in the coming days (let alone weeks-years-eons :)). We pray for your safety and for the triumph of peace, and we send love and greatest blessings always!  Janet

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 26, 2008
          Hi Dennis, Maria, and Andrius,

          Thanks so much Dennis, particularly for having taken trouble to
          travel all the way from Nakuru to Nairobi to share, and even sit
          with us in yesterday's forum.
          Your presence and the moments we shared with you yesterday inspired
          and left a light in me.
          I hope your journey back has been a blessed one.

          My line is working now, i can receive incoming messages and calls, i
          have also re-activated my older line (0723568251)
          I will be on my previous number temporarily today before i switch to
          the older one tommorow (0723568251).
          I am shopping around for a new phone, i hope to get one that will
          sustain my internet interests and ambitions.
          Thanks Maria for the money you sent, may God bless the source with
          abundance.
          Andrius, i got the invitation letter and visa application money, i
          will head to the Embassy tommorow.

          Peace unto you all,

          Ken Owino

          --- In holistichelping@yahoogroups.com, Denis Kimambo
          <kimambodenis@...> wrote:

          > Hello Good People
          >
          > Just wanted to say that i have managed to send funds to many
          guys in the network and i have received thank yous from Ron,
          Collins,Ken chelimo ken owino, emmanuel were charles Kilel and
          Rachael, guys lets make it a cullture of reporting back just even to
          say you received funds.

          > We need more for tomorrow and wednesday.
          >
          > Peace To all
          >

          > DENNIS KIMAMBO
          > +254-722-388-275
          > PO BOX 13361 20100
          > NAKURU KENYA
          > EAST AFRICA
          > repacted.org
          >
          > ---------------------------------
          Mobile. Try it now.

        • Theresa Bakalarz
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 28, 2008
            Dear all,
            I am in Kenya now. You can reach me at this number> 0712115818
            At the moment I am in Kisumu. Was meeting Tom Ochuka yesterday. In about two hours I am going to Bondo, then Nyangoma.
            Would love to meet some of you in this month.

            So... love and PEACE now... after this good news yesterday! Kisumu was so happy! I could just laugh, people were dancing on the streets, singing...
            So I wish you all the best and Im happy when you give me a call some day and maybe inform me about any meetings.
            For now.. I go to my kids in the Orphanage :)
            Love, Theresa
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 29, 2008
              Theresa Bakalarz wrote:
              > Dear all,
              > I am in Kenya now. You can reach me at this number> 0712115818
              > At the moment I am in Kisumu. Was meeting Tom Ochuka yesterday. In about two hours I am going to Bondo, then Nyangoma.
              > Would love to meet some of you in this month.
              >
              > So... love and PEACE now... after this good news yesterday! Kisumu was so happy! I could just laugh, people were dancing on the streets, singing...
              > So I wish you all the best and Im happy when you give me a call some day and maybe inform me about any meetings.
              > For now.. I go to my kids in the Orphanage :)
              > Love, Theresa

              Theresa,

              I am very happy for your love inspired bravery that you travelled to
              Kenya. You are witness for us of a historic jubilation, a gift that you
              will share all of your life. Blessed are those who rejoice in their
              land, and blessed are those for whom every land is their own! Hugs and
              kisses to all!

              Peace,

              Pyramid of Peace
              http://www.pyramidofpeace.net
              +370 699 30003
              Vilnius, Lithuania
            • ACTWID KONGADZEM
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 1, 2008
                Dear Janet, Andrius and all,
                Greetings from Cameroon. We just wish to let you know
                that there have been rioting in Cameroon too for the
                past one week due to high prices of fuel and other
                commodities. Many killings have been made and our
                government is saying nothing to convince the citizens.
                We have been indoors and no movement made.
                Wendi
                --- Janet Feldman <kaippg@...> wrote:

                > Dear Dennis and All,
                >
                > Excellent news! And thanks to all for checking in!
                >
                > I have sent Andrius some funds today because my
                > ability to direct-transfer became unexpectedly
                > delayed. I hope that helps. Direct top-offs seem to
                > be taking longer than expected too, so this seems a
                > more efficient and quick way to address the need.
                >
                > We will all be with you in spirit tomorrow, and in
                > the coming days (let alone weeks-years-eons :)). We
                > pray for your safety and for the triumph of peace,
                > and we send love and greatest blessings always!
                > Janet

                Looking for last minute shopping deals?