Re: SPAM-LOW: [holistichelping] Hourly rates for data entry?

  • Jeff Buderer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2006
      Andrius,

      Thats a great idea and I think this is a key area where we can begin
      planning for an investment model that builds on the work of various ICT
      pioneers. The idea is to offer a sustainable financial system for these
      centers based on a socially conscious/fair trade outsourcing model. I
      believe such a plan is key pushing the ICT4D model to critical mass in
      Africa and other regions of the world

      Jeff