Cnn reports, help needed

  • frogkailo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2008
      Hi all,
      I watched yesterday a CNN report on Kenya. And of course they showed a
      lot of violence going on. But how can we show world that there are
      Kenyans willing to work for peace. That there are actually Mungiki
      (they talked abot them) who have reasonably demands! How can we show
      that the situation can be changed for better?
      They (CNN) invited personal reports (stories) which can be added here
      http://edition.cnn.com/exchange/
      I tried to do that my self and add the story how we helped to lift the
      roadblocks but wasn't able for some reason (maybe because of my
      location ) or because it seems its needed to upload a photo or a video.
      We need to add our story, and it needs to be seen, otherwise only
      violence will get promoted.
      We need to show the world that difference can be and is actually made
      by individuals and groups in Kenya.

      Also i ask for your help to promote our efforts. Please write to
      media, write to blogers, write to forums. Every little bit of help
      help us as a network a lot. It also can you give a small satisfaction
      ( it does this for me ) I am doing a little bit of what I can to help
      those people.

      Thank you , Sasha