RE: [holistichelping] Asif, Andrius, All: Important Issues, Different Timing

  • asif.daya@trainerspod.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 1, 2008
      Janet:

      You are right. This should be aired after the conflict. I was just angered by the statement that cut me down and had to respond. It was part of a long e-mail buried within. Anyways - there is always tension when a large group works and people are doing their best to assist and it's all going so fast that it gets lost in the noise. We have been having an extra huge amount of e-mail to contend with and there is a lot going on - all for the betterment of Kenya and it's people. This organization has done a lot of good for Kenyans.....and I am moved by that.
      We at TrainersPod are doing other projects in Kenya and they involve using local NGOs and Churches etc. e.g We provide them with the latest news so that they are aware where they need to go to get people that are needy and using my connections at Hospitals and Pharmacies to get them the right help. So our focus is very different. It was like when I sent connections of a Hospital and a Pharmacy that Sam could get to.....although he choose a different route. That's what TrainersPod is involved in.

      Asif

      "In times of change, learners inherit the earth while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." - Eric Hoffer

      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 1, 2008
        Asif, Janet,
        Thank you for your letters.
        I look forward to reflecting and ongoing learning how to work together
        and organize a shared culture.
        Andrius