RE: [holistichelping] Name of organisations and Contacts ASAP

  • asif.daya@trainerspod.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
      Janet:

      Thanks for including me. I am very interested in this.

      Kind Regards,

      Asif

      "In times of change, learners inherit the earth while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." - Eric Hoffer

      From: Jose' <ngunjirijnr@ yahoo.com>
      Date: 30 Jan 2008 14:16
      Subject: [UgaBYTES] Small Medium Enterprise Symposium in March 22,
      To: ugabytes@lists. ugabytes. org, ugabytes@ugabytes. org

      Kimathi Information Centre
      P.O BOX 57741-00200
      Nairobi

      Contact People: Carthy Atieno carthy.atieno@ kimathiinformati oncentre. com
                                 Jose' Njuki-Imwe jose.njuki@kimathii nformationcentre .com

      FOR IMMIDIATE RELEASE

      Kimathi information Centre in its quarterly year calendar holds symposiums for Small Medium Enterprises that involve networking and exposing entrepreneurs to possible funders, mentors and loan granters. Last year we brought in up to 187 Small Medium Enterprises with much emphasis on the youth fund.

      This year our focus is directed to emerging entrepreneurs with the theme;
       Emerging People, Emerging markets, Emerging technologies. We anticipate bringing about 300 registered Small medium Enterprises, in which 50 businesses will be exhibiting their products. They in return will have an opportunity to network with fellow entrepreneurs by forming new partnerships, getting new businesses and basically enjoying the moment.

       Small Medium Enterprises have a challenge in keeping track. This is due to high constraints on raising proper capital and lacking mentors to guide them through the process. It with this concern that we introduce a "Mentoring Clinic Tent" during the one day symposium in which we shall see Professional Jornalists, Lawyers, Bankers, Telecommunication engineers and Entrepreneurs come on board to take part in this nobel initiative.

      With this situation in mind, we are asking professionals to get in touch with the event organizers and be part of the mentoring tent team in which we shall give certificates to the list of professionals.

      We crown the day by listening to the Key note speakers from Kenya Youth Business Trust whose mandate is to give loans to viable SME's at a reasonable rate.

      The symposium date will be on the Saturday, 22nd March 2008

      For more information, please contact: José- 0728878744 ngunjirijnr@ gmail.com
                                                                  Carthy-0724940237 atienocarthy@ gmail.com

      Best Regards,
      Jose' Njuki-Imwe Ngunjiri
      || +254 722 336754 ||

    • Joy Tang
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
        Confirmed from my side, all.

        For email online coordination, I will be the contact for Jeff/Kennedy as Kennedy Odhiambo has not very much time online. He is coordinating effort w/ Tom Ochuka for effort in Kisumu.

        Tom - I have read your emails and I have been scoping things out from here to see how to be as helpful as we can from afar.

        Janet - thanks for the links!

        in Peace and Unity,
        Joy

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 4, 2008
          Dear Janet,
          How are you and how is your fathers health situation
          now?
          We just saw the information you sent out for
          organisations interested in the Peace issues; I s that
          only for Kenya? If you kindly include our organisation
          too.
          From ACTWID KONGADZEM NGO MEMBERS led by Wendi

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs